Why choose Value Engineering?
We achieve our Value Engineering by analysing the lighting requirements of a space and identifying the ways to optimise the design, materials, and installation methods to reduce costs without sacrificing quality and performance. We provide the most cost-effective lighting solution that meets the needs of the space and its occupants.
We have developed a reputation for our reliability, our quick turnaround times and our cost savings. You can view working samples of our Value Engineered products in our Clerkenwell Showroom or sent directly to you.
- Significant energy savings.
- An extended product lifespan, which helps in reducing waste.
- A minimized ecological footprint for both us and the entire lighting industry.
How is Value Engineered Lighting so cost effective?
How can you assure quality for that lower cost?
- Upcycling: This is all about giving old products a new life, transforming them into something of even higher value.
- Remanufacturing: This approach involves giving products a second life that matches or even surpasses the original in quality. It combines reused, repaired, and new parts, with a warranty that stands shoulder-to-shoulder with brand-new items.
- Conversions: Embracing the new doesn't always mean replacing the old. Conversions involve updating the light source in existing products, such as transitioning to LEDs.
How has DRK perfected their sourcing?
We can source anything.
To keep ahead, we continually keep our eye on the market to provide you with the best possible solutions. We are in constant contact with our partnered factories, visit lighting trade shows regularly and are always on the look out for the next best thing.
Our team has over 150 years of combined experience in the lighting industry.
- Reusability: We aim to find innovative ways to reuse rather than discard, be it by converting incandescent fittings to LED or other methods.
- Workflow Steps: Each service we offer passes through stages including collection, cleaning, inspection, disassembly, component reprocessing, reassembly, and rigorous testing.
- Tailored Solutions: We believe in customization. From specially crafted glass to a fresh coat of paint, or even diverse lighting upgrades, we provide what best suits your needs.
As one of the UK's major Original Equipment Remanufactures we are championing upcycling, remanufacturing, and conversions, and leading the charge towards a sustainable future, benefiting not only our clients and end-users but also our precious planet.